- Kenyan Nurses Given the Chance to Work in the UK Under New Health Agreements
- Press Statement by the Cabinet Secretary Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Hon, Simon Chelugui on the Threat of Industrial Action by Health Workers.
- Statement on BBC Africa eye investigative documentary – ‘Baby stealers of Nairobi’
- Following the Presidential pronouncement on Covid-19 as a pandemic in Kenya on 22nd March 2020, the ministry has put in place several measures to mitigate the effects of the pandemic on both businesses and workers. Download Full Press release
- MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR MANAGING LABOUR RELATIONS
Press Releases Department-labour 2021-08-02T14:33:00+00:00